Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will It Ever End?

The rain just doesn't seem to quit. My husband went out to mow the lawn yesterday and couldn't because the ground was too wet. Most of our garden has really taken off, but we can't get out and weed because it always rains when we have the time to do it.

So I guess it's on to indoor projects. I've been working on getting some of my recipes into the computer so I don't have as many loose papers to keep track of. Once I'm done with the loose papers, I'll move on to our favorite recipes from books. That way all of our favorite recipes will be located in one area, and I won't have to try and remember what book/magazine/paper it came from. I think it will be really helpful to have the recipes centrally located, not only for a fast reference, but to help keep clutter out of my cupboard. I'll post a picture of my plethora of magazines and cookbooks, just to show what kind of order needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment