Monday, December 5, 2011

Suggestions

So, no pictures for this week. We haven't put up our Christmas decorations which means no holiday baking yet. I have baked some store cookie mixes because sometimes, you just need a cookie! And with a little one, it's been difficult to have enough time to make them from scratch. Since my husband has tomorrow off, I'm hoping to get some decorating done and possibly some baking. Of course he goes to the dentist in the morning, so it may be difficult getting everything done.

I would also like to hear what people would like me to blog about. How can I make this blog better for you? What do you want me to do more of? What do you not want me to do? I'm taking any and all suggestions. Just leave a comment! Thanks for your input!

(Make sure to check out the recipe for December! It would make a great breakfast for Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment