Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mistake

I was working on my quilt project today. I got quite a bit done. I'm working on a double nine-patch and am really enjoying the pattern. Until I realized I had started sewing the wrong side of the strips together. The pattern for the one block has four squares in the corners with the matching bottom inside squares matching the middle square of the block. I did that backwards and didn't realize it until after about ten blocks. So now I have to pull out stitches so I can fix them and continue on. After I get these blocks done, I'll be ready to sew my blocks together! It's all downhill from there!

1 comment:

  1. so...I'm not a quilter, but understand a very little bit...pictures please...then I think this would make more sense!

    I hope it doesn't take too much to pullout and start again.

    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete