Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally, It's Done

I finally finished planting our garden yesterday. We went to the store and bought seeds for cucumbers and beans, and pepper and tomato plants as well as tomato cages. I got everything without incident and even got the tomato cages up. I found out our garden hose does not have any holes and had little problems rolling it up. Now we just sit, weed, water and wait. We're planning on putting a fence around it on Saturday, and I'm hoping to clean out the spot for my herb garden so we can get that planted. (I'm really hoping to get to can my own salsa this year!)

I am thinking that I have my husband convinced that we should try growing our own tomato and pepper plants next year. It was a little pricey buying already growing plants. Hopefully we'll have the capability to do it!

I'll put pictures of our bounty up, once we can harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment