Monday, September 27, 2010

More Apple Butter

I have finally made the last of the apples into apple butter. I composted a good ice cream bucket that had started to rot and still made almost 12 pints. I'm very excited that I made my own, but more relieved that I no longer have a tub of apples sitting in my kitchen.....not that it was a huge problem!

It is now starting to be time to work on my indoor projects. I have a quilt that I have been working on and am getting excited that the weather has started to get cooler. I have a hard time convincing myself to work on things like quilts and blankets when it's warm out. I have squares ready for one quilt and laid them out the other day. Our cat decided to "help" and pounce on random squares that sent her flying over the others, causing me to rearrange. I didn't mind since she was so funny about it. Besides, she's my "helper"!

No comments:

Post a Comment