Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Food and Quilts


Diagonal pattern.


Diamond pattern.

As promised, here are some pictures of the quilt I am working on for my mother-in-law. As of today, I have sewn three rows of blocks together. One-third of the way done with that part of the quilt. Then I get to sew the rows together and it really starts to feel like a quilt.

I took some leftover blocks from a different quilt and am sewing up a small quilt to practice my hand quilting. I'll probably end up selling the small quilt, but we'll see what happens.

I also made some sweet potatoes for our little one today. I decided to thin it a little with apple prune juice. He didn't like it. He ate about half of what I dished up for him and then became very interested in his Cheerios and water. I think I'm going to thin the rest of it with some water or formula. Hopefully he'll like it better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment