Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hot and Humid

SO, nothing much has changed. It's rained on and off almost everyday, I swear. We had rain 28 out of 30 days in June, and July feels like it should be pretty close to those figures. It's been hot and humid. We have had some nice days, but they are few and far between. I've been picking some of the jalapenos and the tomato plants are doing really well, just not turning red. I don't think any of our onions survived and were killed off by the rogue radishes we had. I think we're going to be green beaned out soon as well. Of course I need to make room in our freezer before we start freezing anything.
Since it has been raining so much, I've started re-organizing our house. Today we worked on the computer room. It's amazing how much space you have when you move all of the junk to a different room. We'll just have to deal with the aftermath tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment