Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yard Work

Today we got a lot of yard work done this weekend. I weeded my wildflower patch and our little terrace. I even pruned the tree in our backyard and one of our lilac bushes. I did have some cucumbers to pick as well. They're not terribly big, but they'll do! I'm sure we'll have a lot of cucumbers soon since there are a lot of flowers on the plants yet. And I've pretty much given up on trying to weed the garden. At this point, all the plants are tangled in with each other that it's almost impossible to tell which is weed and which is plant.

And here are the beans I picked. I still have that last row to pick, and since my husband took the weed whacker to the weeds on that side of the garden, I should be able to pick them now. I've also found a recipe for Chinese Green Beans on the internet, and we love the recipe. My husband wants me to make them that way all the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment