Monday, November 14, 2011

Food Galore

I took the weekend and made our next six weeks meals. It was a little more difficult to plan since there are two holidays to plan for. (We usually travel for both holidays, but with the weather always being iffy here, it's hard to plan which days we'll be gone for sure. Last year we ended up staying home an extra day because of the snow.) I made eight meals, leaving the last one for tonight. It didn't make much sense to me to freeze a meal to take it out the next day. Most of the recipes for this menu are from the different Taste of Home magazines. I did take pictures of a couple of the menu items I made, however, I didn't have time to upload them to my computer. Hopefully I'll be able to post them sometime this week.
I have also been working on items to sell for the craft fair I'm attending with my in-laws on Saturday. I've been making mixes and rice heating pads. I will also be making some flavored pretzels and caramel corn. I will be more than happy to post pictures of making one of these items and the recipe! This will be my first craft fair, some I'm excited to see what will sell and what won't and how much will.

No comments:

Post a Comment