Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

As it was a holiday week with working at a craft fair last weekend, I have not had time to post a blog. So, welcome to the Thanksgiving edition!

We did well at our first craft fair. We sold several items including, but not limited to, caramel corn, popcorn, Christmas wreaths, baby toys, hair accessories, cookbooks and peanut brittle. There are a few changes we decided to make for next year, but we have decided to work at it again. I believe there is another craft fair which our stuff will be sold at next weekend, but I will not be able to attend.

I made Chipotle Sweet Pretzels and took pictures of each step as I made them.

Here I am adding the water to the egg whites.


Adding the rest of the coating ingredients.


Coating the pretzels.


The finished product after baking.
They aren't too spicy, but have a very nice flavor.

Hopefully I'll start making more holiday fare and post pictures during the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment